Thursday, January 11, 2018

Week 2 - Restart

Greetings and Happy New Year!

It's been a while since my last blog post. 

A lot of things happened lately. 2017 was indeed a GREAT year. Lot of learnings from Trading (and in LIFE as well). I became a part of Money Grower's sparks program, I've met notable traders in ZFT community (shoutout to ZFT Camp Bawi 2017!) and I even got the chance to meet the Boss ZF himself! 😎

Big ups to my brothers (Cosmos Kairos & Daedalus Trader) for the unending discussions. And lastly to my mentor, Akio Kashigawi, for believing in me and giving us the VISION this 2018.

Now, I am off to a challenge, #UPTREND2018 : 100days of trading only uptrend stocks.

I am immersing myself with intense focus and will update my progress here in my blog (especially through losing times).

Before:

 Transfer of funds:



There, fresh start for 2018.

My official trading will start on Mon, Jan 15, 2018.

More to follow.

5 comments:

  1. hello po sir ask ko lang regarding #UPTREND2018. i was not able to sell my positions para sana zero position sa monday. can i still join the challenge if i sell my positions on monday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello maLLow!

    Not sure how boss MG will consider this. Pero kasi nasa rules na dapat mag purge prior to joining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tnx sir nag balik ka na sa blogging, i guess wala munang FB? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo yo yo Sir Hip-Hopler's!

      Yup blog blog muna, wala munang FB para walang noise.

      Break it down!

      Delete
  4. sound investing can make you very wealthy if you're ot in too big a hurry.
    Capitalstars

    ReplyDelete