Saturday, May 27, 2017

Week 20 - Series of Losses

Before Monday of May 15, 2017. My port looks like this:

MWIDE Position - Started buying since April 7, 2017

But wait. Just to let you know, I just came from my winning trades last April: MRC and MCP
So I guess I'm a bit euphoric for May.



Going back...

Ive been accumulating MWIDE since April 2017, my conviction was AOTS and I am rooting for its ATH setup. My trade objective for MWIDE is TF (trend follow). I bought MWIDE on #1 (previous ATH attempt) and #2 near MA20 trail. See chart below for reference:


But week 20 was not good trading week for me. 
I just encountered series of losing trades. I sold MWIDE Monday that day.
Average selling price: 19.086, roughly just 2.8% gain

Why sell MWIDE? I was being impulsive. I said I'm going to TF MWIDE, but didn't followed my plan. I sold it just to enter other stocks.

"Ah. Mabagal kasi.." My mind told me. 

I studied ACR and PA during that weekend. I decided to switch trades and entered them both on Monday. 
But of course I just sold them next day with a loss. 
ACR trade: -5.3% loss
PA trade: -5.8% loss

Not just that, I also entered 2 more trades. In addition to the losing trades that week. 😏
BHI trade: -3.4% loss
BEL trade: -1.7% loss
The gains I took from my MCP and MRC April trades just vanished.

I just realized the root cause of these are:

Superman syndrome and makabawi syndrome.

Both deadly. 

Next time around, I must avoid these. Much better to Purge myself and get back to the market once my mind is neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment