Monday, May 1, 2017

Nebula


Greetings Universe and to my fellow traders, 

I am North Star. 

I'm a stock market trader in the Philippines. I'm not a pro-trader, neither yet a profitable one. I still came from a huge loss (lost more than half of my equity) and now trying all I can to learn from the mistakes that I made (and will be making). I trade stocks part-time, I have a full-time job but I treat trading with a full-time approach. 

Today, I will write about my adventure / journey trading the PSE. My sole objective for writing this blog is to find clarity in my trading, get to know more about myself as a trader and the overall market. I believe that in some distant future, with all the required efforts and hardwork, I will reach my tipping point and that the universe would balance the forces upon me: creating a new trader in me. 

This blog has already been outdated. I made this page sometime Aug 2016: the start of 2016 bear market. It just so happened that I was lost during that phase, I didn't know what to do and I was out of focus. I never stopped studying since then. I continued to trade and journal every move I made. 

Now that the PSE index is somewhat 'recovering' from its 2016 lows, I guess it's time for me to recover as well. All the negative forces that I took from the market, all the elements squeezed under pressure within me, made that reaction to begin anew. 

Nebula
A cold cloud of gas and dust in the outer space.
These are areas where stars are born.

I guess in the galaxy of stock market, this is where I was formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment